This delicious morning,
or afternoon treat,
is a wonderful gift to yourself!
Double the recipe
and share it with someone you love!
Happy Valentines Day!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or a nut-milk or dairy whole milk of your choice)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dropper of cinnamon flavored liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup of ice
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy smooth. You can sprinkle with cinnamon and sliced fresh strawberries before serving.
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1-2 tbls of chia seeds (to make it more of a pudding)
- instead of the stevia you can use 1 tbls of maple syrup
171 calories; 12g of healthy fat; 2mg sodium; 386 mg potassium; 11g carbohydrate; 5g fiber; 5g sugar; 5g protein; 1% vit. C; 5% calcium; 5% iron.
This was adapted from a recipe by Bridgette Clare, RHN and product specialist for Vega.