Here is a yummy, healthy smoothie
that is full of the needed nutrients to start your day
or as a snack in the afternoon!
by Lea Goode-Harris
Makes 1 Serving
Please use organic!
- 1 cup cashew milk* (or nut milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 a lime, juiced & squeezed (wash and zest some of the rind to top off this delicious smoothie)
- 1 scoop collagen powder (or rice protein powder)
- raw egg yolk from cage-free, pastured bug-eating chickens (like the beautiful eggs that come from Silver Sky Ranch, Petaluma, CA)
- 1/4 cup water in cold weather or 2 large ice cubes in warm weather
- 1 Spring time memory
- and for extra helpings of veggies, you can add a teaspoon of one of Dr. Cowen's Garden powders. I use the Low Oxalate Greens Powder for this smoothie.
- Fresh Lime Zest
- Bee Pollen
- Blend all ingredients
- Pour into a glass and top it off with a sprinkle of fresh lime zest & golden bee pollen.
*Cashew Milk: to make one cup:
- 1/3 cup raw, organic cashews
- 1 cup of water
- blend in your blender, starting low then moving to high, until smooth, creamy, and frothy!